top of page

Student Group

公開·39 位會員

(online>>>>) Iran - Syria live 31 January 2024

About the match. Iran is playing home against Syria at Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium on Wed, Jan 31, 2024, 16:00 UTC.

In Reading's 3-1 win at Wigan, George Puscas became the first Royals player to score an away league hat-trick since Craig Maskell in March 1992 against Darlington. However, even after that treble, they lack consistent scorers. Puscas has scored twice as many league goals as any other Reading player this season (6). Hamburger SV will host Arminia Bielefeld for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the main favorites in this campaign. Of course, both teams have the motivation to make a positive result. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites on the home field. Hamburger is really better team at home. The visitors also want to win. Armenia is the best team on the road. However, Armenia is not very good team away from home lately. In any case, this will be tense match. I expect, the hosts to dominate on the home ground. I think, Hamburger will closer to victory. Evergrande's run of seven straight titles came to end last season but goals from Wei Shihao, Park Ji-soo and Elkeson ensured the trophy returned to Tianhe Stadium as Guangzhou finished two points ahead of Beijing Guoan. Wei put Guangzhou in front with a deft close-range finish three minutes into first-half stoppage time and Park doubled the advantage 10 minutes after the interval when he side-footed home. Melbourne City and Newcastle Jets will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Melbourne City this season have the following results: 7W, 2D and 4L. Meanwhile Newcastle Jets have 2W, 3D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. IR Iran - Syria Live - Asian Cup: Football Scores & Highlights 12 hours ago — TNT Sports is your source for the latest Asian Cup match updates. Get the full recap of IR Iran - Syria, complete with stats and highlights. Both teams scored in five of the last six meetings between these two clubs and three of the pairs’ last six encounters have ended in 1-1 draws. Heerenveen haven’t beaten Vitesse in any of their last ten attempts, with six of those meetings ending in stalemates. Arsenal are ten points adrift of fourth place and eight behind the Europa League position with a game in hand. They have drawn their last four league games but are unbeaten in five. Home form has seen Arsenal win just one of their last eight in the Premier League but four points have come from their last two. It really has been chalk and cheese when comparing their home and away form as they've scored just two goals in their last four on the road compared to eleven in their last four home games. This could cost them here, especially as they travel to a Bordeaux side with the wind in their sails. Assisted by Jacob Murphy. Posted at 90' Foul by Hal Robson-Kanu (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 90' Dominic Iorfa (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Dara O'Shea (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 89' Kadeem Harris (Sheffield Wednesday) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Dominic Iorfa. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Denizlispor have 1 win and 2 losses in the last 5 matches. They have scored 7 goals and conceded 11 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 1 and lose 3 of their last 5 games scoring 5 goals and conceding 11 goals. The entire family have been left totally devastated and heartbroken, and would like to ask that their privacy is respected at this incredibly difficult time. Bristol City have dedicated their 5-2 win over Huddersfield Town on Saturday to Afobe. Afobe is likely to miss the rest of the season after sustaining a serious knee injury in September. It's time to crown the best player in women's football for 2019. England's Lucy Bronze, the Uefa Women's Player of the Year, and Ellen White are both in the mix to be named the winner of this year's Women's Ballon d'Or, which will be announced at a ceremony in Paris on Monday. Manchester City forward White and Lyon defender Bronze played key parts in the Lionesses reaching the World Cup semi-finals in July. We will be having a game from Egypt and El Giash will be meeting with the away team ENPPI and this game we have given that this two teams will give us an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games that this two teams have meet together they are very used of scoring over of 1.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Iran vs Syria LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info, Lineups 8 minutes ago — Follow game Iran vs Syria live coverage, stream information, score online, prediction, TV channel, lineups preview, start date and result ... Italian coach Ancelotti won the league and FA Cup double in his first season as Chelsea boss in 2009-10 before he was sacked by the club at the end of the next campaign despite securing a second-placed league finish. When asked what sort of welcome Ancelotti is likely to get as he prepares to face Chelsea for the first time, Lampard said: "A very good one. It was quite astonishing that there was no recognition of what we were beginning to achieve in Scotland. Even the Scottish press dismissed you at the time, but that game changed everything. We changed our lives pretty considerably from the point of view of being recognised as international players. It's like a performer doing the north of England clubs then getting a chance at the London Palladium and then everybody knows you. Traditional derby in Budapest. Ujpest lost the last game against Ferencvaros and recently at Varda (0-1) and thus remains at risk of relegation at the third bottom. Honved has already played 4 competitive games after break and were very successful. In the cup semi-final against MTK (twice 0-0, then victorious in penalty shootout) , in the league there was a 3-1 home win against Debrecen at the league start and on Wednesday the I've watched both these teams this season and overall Flora is the better side as their strikers are a bit better and they are also more solid in defense so far, they have defeated Paid 2-1 on the road, won 2-0 the Super Cup with Narva, won 3-0 in the cup with Tammeka on the road, 3-0 win with Tulevik at home last round or 2-1 win away at tough Kalju in another league game, only game they did not win so far this season was a 0-0 draw with Tammeka, game which I watched and they really should not only have won it but by a couple of goals difference as well. Feyenoord average 2.00 points per home game but have drawn 33% of those matches while Heerenveen secured an average of 1.63 points per away game which is well above the league average of 1.08 points. The hosts scored an average of 2.11 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.44 goals while Heerenveen net an average of 2.13 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.50 goals, so you can see why we have backed a 2-2 draw between the pair this weekend. We weren't as clinical as we could have been. We didn't show enough quality in terms of our balls into the box and create enough opportunities for the level of dominance that we had. In the second half we deservedly went ahead but to concede so soon afterwards and, ultimately, to concede again, was disappointing as both goals were preventable. We were denied a clear-cut penalty but it was a game that really, given where we were and the control we had, we should have won. However, that assumes that the country will be able to restart with either fully functioning or sufficient infrastructure. Given the Chinese Super League remains suspended from the start of the year, that could prove to be too optimstic a timeframe. Give Liverpool the trophy and enforce relegation standings A final option would be to cancel the rest of the league, but enforce the current standings as if the league had been completed. Copenhagen haven't tasted defeat in the Europa League so far but also haven't experienced a win since matchweek one, with their 1-0 victory in the reverse of this fixture being followed by 3 straight draws. Their route to the round of 32 is less than secure and they still need to pick up points to keep themselves ahead of both Dynamo Kyiv and Malmo. Roma are inside the top four as 2020 kicks off, but can they stay here until May? The hosts are desperate to secure a return to the Champions League, having missed out this season. This could be a promising year for the hosts, who are competing across three fronts. A return to the top four is their main aim, but the backdoor route of the Europa League is open. Dyche stood on the touchline with his hands on his head and was an agitated figure throughout. Wood's header gave Burnley some hope at the end - they put in 34 crosses from open play during the match and pressure built on Villa during the nine-minute spell of stoppage time - but the hosts could not conjure up another shot on target. Tyrone Mings returned from injury to lead a back three at Turf Moor - one of five changes to the starting line-upEnding a 12-game drought - the best of the statsAston Villa recorded their first away victory at Burnley since March 1959 (2-0 in the FA Cup), having previously gone 14 trips there without a win across all competitions (D6 L8). ROMA FANS STILL ANGRY WITH KOLAROV Aleksandar Kolarov's goal in AS Roma's 4-0 win over Lecce failed to placate fans at the Stadio Olimpico who greeted it with whistles and insults. The Serbian's testy relationship with the supporters goes back to comments in November 2018 when he said that they "don't know anything about football". Ajax have a tough task to qualify for the next round. Keeping a clean sheet is going to be important for them. Just one Getafe goal will leave Ajax needing to score four in 90 minutes to have a chance of qualifying. Getafe have a 2-0 lead but their away form isn't that hot. Ajax need to get off to a good start, scoring the first goal is going to be crucial. Back them to win this match. His last start was on 17 August last year and his only goal for the club came in an EFL Cup tie at Newport. Those who have been fit, including Felipe Anderson and Pablo Fornals, have failed to make a sustained impact. But perhaps no player has received as much focus as goalkeeper Roberto, a free transfer from Malaga given his chance after first-choice Lukasz Fabianski was ruled out for three months with a hip injury suffered at Bournemouth on 28 September. Metz go into this game as underdogs but Nice haven't been at their best this season and could be in with a surprise result. Metz are winless in their last six league games but they have exhibited some quality in their period as they have drawn four times against teams of varying qualities. Montpellier (2-2), Lille (0-0) and Reims (1-1) are all great teams so for Metz to get points against all of them was incredible. Les Graouillys are in dire need of goals though as they have netted just 13 times in their 16 league games thus far in the campaign, the fourth worst tally in Ligue 1. Emery won only four of his 15 Premier League games this season, while Arteta has won eight of his 18 in charge following Freddie Ljungberg's spell as stand-in. Arsenal were 11th when Emery left in December but in a league table comprised only of results since Arteta took over, the Gunners would be fifth behind Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea, with 30 points from those 18 games. While Crawley Town have been struggling to get over the line, almost the exact opposite has been happening for the side who is visiting on Boxing Day, Northampton Town. The visitors come into this match having claimed 17 points from their last eight outings, the third best return in League Two from the same amount of matches. The length of Kane’s absence has yet to be estimated; can Mourinho find a combination from the rest of his squad to give Tottenham the edge they need up front? MAN OF THE MATCH – Dael Fry (Middlesbrough) Tottenham dominated possession this afternoon and the defensive effort that earned Middlesbrough a draw was spearheaded by their young centre-back. When I woke up on deadline day morning in August 2014, I knew I was going to Italy. I just didn't know if I would be coming straight back. I'd found out my loan move from Manchester City to Fiorentina was on the cards two days earlier. Eduardo Macia, who had tried to get me to Liverpool a couple of seasons before, was their sporting director and he asked me if I fancied coming over. But on the morning of deadline day, I had to go to Florence for a medical, and with the injury history I had with my knee, we didn't know if we could get it done in a day. So after narrowly missing out for the last three years, finally winning that trophy back for Senegal will be very special. He's always been extremely keen to make his fans in his home country happy and never forgets where he came from. Now, the next target will surely be the Ballon d'Or prize. When I last interviewed him he was very modest about being a contender for that award but I think it'll be in his sights in the next few years. As Opta point out, Doucoure has made notably more touches in the opposition half under Pearson than before the manager's arrival at WatfordPearson is also getting the best out of Deulofeu and club record summer signing Ismaila Sarr - both quick, skilful wingers capable of giving opposition full-backs a torrid time. Watford are not out of danger yet. And nobody knows this better than Pearson, who was in charge of Leicester when, in 2014-15, they became just the third side to escape relegation from the Premier League having been bottom at Christmas. Slovacko Will play against Sigma Olomouc in the 1. Liga of Czech Republic on Tuesday. Slovacko are currently sixth on the 1. Liga table. They won last two friendly Games but Drawn last league game to Teplice on road. Two of the last three 1. Liga matches finished in Draw. While Sigma Olomouc are currently 10th on the table. They won last two games against Brno. They Drawn last game to Jablonec by 1-1 and four of the last eight Sigma Olomouc matches finished Draw in the league. Also last head to head match between these two teams finished in Draw . They made the worst possible start, however, conceding two goals in a disastrous first-half performance. After setting up Ante Rebic for the opener, 38-year-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic then doubled AC Milan's advantage with a header to give Stefano Pioli's side a comfortable lead at the interval. But within eight minutes of the restart Inter had restored parity. Iran vs Syria scores & predictions Iran - Syria game starts on Jul 13, 2022 at 8:00:00 AM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics. Game for the 34th round of the Serie A in Brasil with Avaí and Chapecoense facing each other this weekend. These are the two worst teams in the league and both will try to get a win although it's already impossible for Avaí to avoid relegation and Chapecoense should also be relegated since they have very few chances. We expect goals from both sides here due to their defensive weaknesses and the value is clearly on the Over on this line here that will be void if there are only two goals on this match and won if there are more. Just nine days ago, these two sides faced off, and it ended 1-1; the fourth straight match that the two had played to under 2.5 goals. Reading have seen nine of their last 15 matches also produce under 2.5 goals. More than half of Nottingham’s last 15 matches have also seen scores of under 2.5 and they are the least scorers among the top five teams in the table. Reading have conceded two or more in just three of the last 15 matches and Nottingham have conceded the same in just five of 15 matches. Basing on this, we expect a low scoring game and a bet of under 2.5 goals could do. It will be very interesting to watch this duel from Austrian Cup tonight and I'm pretty sure that this will be more than good match. This two rivals are not so long ago played very good match in Austria Bundesliga, on this same stadium, and then LASK was better 3-2. Salzburg is not so strong as before, because they are not have any more, two best players - Holland is go in Dortmund, and Minamino, excellent Japanese, is now in Liverpool. I believe in very fast match today, with a lot of chances and goals on both sides, it is real. GMT). With the league introducing a winter break this season, 14 of the 20 teams are scheduled to play over the next week. Manchester City's home match against West Ham United has been rescheduled for Feb. Friday, Feb. Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leicester City (2000) *Wolves have won their previous two home Premier League matches against Leicester, recording a 4-3 scoreline each time. The main thing is that he's healthy and the rest of the group are healthy, but it's a good wake-up call. We've done all of these measures and one of us could still get it, that's quite scary really. Norwich, who are bottom of the table, host Southampton on Friday (18:00 BST kick-off) in their first Premier League game since English football was suspended on 13 March. Spurs, who welcome Manchester United at 20:00 the same evening, said none of their players would need to isolate because they were not "close contacts" of the affected player, who was involved in the friendly at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Odds were better before for the over 3.5 goals bet but will have to do with how they stand at this moment at odds of just 2.00 still decent odds but I preferred if they were a bit bigger, this while earlier this season Young Boys defeated Sion at home but quite hard with only 3-2 in the end and they are of course favorites once more for winning all 3 points here as well just that I see the hosts scoring in this one and I prefer to be betting on the over line over 3.5 goals should do just fine. Kelechi Iheanacho replaces Jamie Vardy. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Leicester City. Dennis Praet replaces Youri Tielemans. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Harvey Barnes (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Jamie Vardy with a through ball following a fast break. Syria: kick-off time, how to watch, Live stream & TV channel 1 day ago — In the upcoming match of the Asian Cup Round of 16, Iran will face Syria. DailySports has prepared information for you on where to watch ... Assisted by Mbwana Samatta. Posted at 75' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 75' Foul by Harry Winks (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 74' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 74' Foul by Steven Bergwijn (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 74' Trézéguet (Aston Villa) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 74' Foul by Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur). De Gea failed to hold Ismaila Sarr's shot on 50 minutes, fumbling it against the post and into the net. Four minutes later Sarr was in the thick of the action again, brought down in the area by Aaron Wan-Bissaka for a penalty, duly converted by the Hornets captain. United had had the best chance of a dull first half when Jesse Lingard was put through on goal, but he chipped over. Bruno Fernandes' first Manchester United goal set his new club on their way to a comfortable home win against relegation-threatened Watford and into fifth in the Premier League. Fernandes, a £47m January signing from Sporting Lisbon, converted a 42nd-minute penalty after he had been taken out by Watford keeper Ben Foster. The goal ended a 236-minute wait for a United home goal in the Premier League after they had failed to score against Burnley and Wolves. Nashville SC played their first MLS game against Atlanta on 29 February 2020"Our house was damaged but other people were far worse off," he says. We moved in two months ago, so there was no phenomenal attachment to the place. My mother is just like a lot of Scottish mums, she was straight in there cleaning everything, picking up all the shards of glass, getting pans and buckets out for the leaks. One of the guys from the insurance company came round and my mum had cleaned up so much that he said, 'Looks like you don't have that much damage'.

關於

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

會員